This is a template for the Picture of the Moment of the main page. Everybody is free to add his hitchhiking-pictures to the main page and share it together with all the hitchhikers out there. Maximum amount of pictures at one time is 3.
- Well, how to add my pictures now?
- First you upload the file. Click here to do so. After uploading the image you have to remember the filename and return to this template.
- Second, you click on the edit Button at the top of the article. Then a textbox appears where you can change all the text here.
- Third, you type in the following code under the ==Add your image(s) below== text, inside <gallery>-tags.
- Instead of Filename.jpg you fill in the name of the file, and instead of description...well, you'll get it :)
- At all, don't panic about style and stuff. If you make a mistake, doesn't matter. The wiki-syntax isn't that easy, but there' enough hitchhikers out there who will fix it fast.
- Thanks a lot!
Add your image(s) below
Hilde hitchhiking from Barcelona to Valencia. The freesbee's name is Hitchy.
Images used in past
Rasbalha, mostly catalan-spanish-french-polish-mexican, heading to France
Erga and a friendly Finnish driver, Summer 2008
TruckThor hitchhiking in Romania.
Hitchhiker with t-shirts of abgefahren e.V.
Somewhere in France...
Lnx Hitching up north on M3 junction 12 in the UK
If you try to exit the autostrada too early, you might find yourself on a road that stops short, in the middle of nowhere, as amylin finds here.
The creeks in the Netherlands can make it hard to get to gas stations on the highway
I know, the Dutch flag is painted upside down :). probably thats why nobody took me ;)
puman hitching from Belgium to the Netherlands, August 2007
At Auckland's airport