Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amylin is based in İstanbul, Türkiye, where she is often found hitchhiking everyday (mostly motorcycles).
- Africa: Morocco;
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Laos, Thailand, Turkey;
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
- North America: Canada, United States: California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York State, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington;
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Sample Cross-Section of Distance vs. Time:
- 2,710 km in 40 hours - Algeciras to Amsterdam
- 2,600 km in 48 hours - Erlangen to Porto
- 2,750 km in 50 hours - Istanbul to Amsterdam
- 1,630 km in 22 hours - Grenoble to Porto (in winter, through heavy rain and snow)
- 1,560 km in 25 hours - Marijampole to Amsterdam
- 1,100 km in 16 hours - Amsterdam to Bordeaux
- 290 km in 3.5 hours - Oslo to Gothenburg
- 360 km in 4.5 hours - Rabat to Marrakech
- 220 km in 3 hours - Maastricht to Amsterdam in the morning...
- ...and the same 220 km in 4.5 hours in the evening of the same day returning Amsterdam to Maastricht in time for dinner.