Difference between revisions of "User:Platschi"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[File:.JPG|right|thumb|300px|hitchhiking in []]]
Revision as of 22:34, 26 January 2015
Platschi is a hitchhiker located in Uruguay. From time to time you can read about his hitchhiking trips at this blog (German) or (English). A more or less complete statistical record of his trips can be found on hitchlog.
For contact information, have a look here.
Platschi hitchhiked through/inside the following countries (year = first hitch in that particular country):
- Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Netherlands (2006)
- Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Hungary, Denmark (2007)
- Poland, Romania, Syria, Lebanon, Belgium (2008)
- Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova (2009)
- France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Western Sahara (2010)
- Abkhazia (2011)
- Luxemburg (2012)
- Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil (2013)
- The longest ride ever: 1443 km, пыша to новосибирск, Russia, 50 hours, one truck.
- The fastest ride ever was together with MrTweek hitchhiking from Freiburg towards Hannover, got a driver inbetween who was riding 260 km/h on the German A7 highway.
- The milestone of 25,000 km hitchhiking was reached on May 10, 2008 hitchhiking from Riesenbeck-Birgte towards Münster in a Smart Cabriolet. Amazing!
- The milestone of 50,000 km hitchhiking was reached on April 29, 2009 hitchhiking from Hannover towards Bad Oeynhausen.
- The milestone of 100,000 km hitchhiking was reached somewhere in August 2010 on the road between Faro (Portugal) and Sevilla (Spain) hitchhiking with a Portuguese-Angolan lady.
- In this  you can find the hitchhiking statistics from platschi.
- Old log: User:Platschi/log