Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are quite a few Blogging Hitchhikers around.
- What? You Don't Have Money?! The author is a trained biologist who chooses to pursue his passion for the road instead of being locked up in a lab with crazy mice. The bog is about his experiences of hitchhiking and extreme low-budget adventures around the world.
- Journal of Nomads is a website and Youtube channel in which a travelling couple share their stories and tips while hitchhiking from Ireland to Alaska across six continents.
- Last Words For The Road is a collection of handwritten quotes collected from hitchhikers, travellers, people met while travelling. on facebook you will find stories and philosophical articles related to travel and the quotes.
- Hitch-Hikers' Handbook Hitch-hiking country, city and monument guides. Hitchhiking stories and guest posts; Travel Photography Competition.
- The Stupid Foreigner Extreme budget traveller shares hitchhiking stories & teaches others how to travel cheaper.
- Hike Hitcher Hitchhiking and Train Hopping across the USA
- outsideyourworld Hitchhiking, hiking, and the randomness of travel
- Two artists embark on a hitchhiking trip across the U.S. to discover the true face of America
- Roy Marvelous Working on a cruise ship, couchsurfing and hitchhiking.
- Meandering Hitchhiking, ridesharing, couchsurfing, housesitting.
- Platschi's Blog - Stories picked up while hitching, focused on South America and Russia/Ukraine, mostly in (German)
- Warm roads - Hitchhiking around the world with storys and analyses of hitchability in different countries by Korn
- 210 Countries Blog about a Spanish hitchhiker Oriol who thumbs from Europe to Asia and talks about off the beaten path places to go.
- Velabas Chael hitchhiking around the world, writing and drawing along the way.
- The Hitchhike Interviews Ben Eppard An inquiry into what motivates people to help people - via hitchhiking
- Roving Snails Roving Snails reached India after 511 days hitchhiking Asia. Now roam the subcontinent, thinking of a way home. Two humans and one cat.
- Smells like Hobo Spirit HoboSpirit An Irish hitchhiker who has mostly traveled in Europe, the US and South America. Dumpster diving and stealth camping with occasional cash in hand jobs to support himself.
- Magic Kervan Two Bulgarians hitchhiking from Europe to Indonesia. Inspiring stories for one year extreme travels and loads of fun.
- Petit Bibi on the Road is the blog of a hitchhiking baby.
- Drifter Letters Modern nomad Patrick Falterman shares the letters he sends to friends & Family as he hitchhikes and sails uncharted rivers in Brazil
- Katja and Augustas are on their way through the world on FollowTheRoad.com
- On Byways not Highways a female solo traveller cruises by thumb around the Middle East, Pakistan and Turkey.
- Plan B didn't work
- Ingonite's Blog Stories from Ingonite about hitchhiking through Europe!
- Robino also blogs about hitchhiking on robokow.net
- Roadjunky Craig logs here with pics, vids & 3Ds.
- Tobo blogs on Livejournal; read his hitchhiking entries.
- One more hitch around the world blog with pics and infos on www.edwas.de
- Bass Drum Ben uses his Bassdrumben Yahoo! Group
- Juan Villarino of Argentina shares stories and photos from his hitchhike around the world at AcrobatoftheRoad.blogspot.com
- Welcome Home. Photos and notes from Jonmb's search for the American Dream... or something like that.
- Prino occasionally writes a bit on Prino's Blog
- Leo Carona shares his stories and tips on hitchhiking across South America (specially Brazil) and Europe, most of the times with no money. He keeps a channel on Youtube only for his hitchhiking videos recorded on the roads.
- Brackers maintains a blog called Vagabonding Adam and has written about a Hitchventure he took in 2012 with more hitchhiking planned
- Bloggertramp.com is a site where a German blogger writes about his hitchhiking across Europe in August 2010
- myshkin's first time hitchhiking blog Hitching To Die.
- pite usually does a trip starting from Budapest to a nearby country or fly somewhere by low coast airline oucs.blogspot.com. it's Hungarian, but there's a map and some nice pictures.
- Craig hits the road to meet people, see places & go beyond frontiers. THUMBING ASIA.
- Meenzer's hh journeys reports
- www.romansterly.com First hitchhiking trip for 2 guys from the Czech Republic around western Europe for 15 days, day by day diary, unfortunatelly only in the Czech language
- West, Please! is about Chuck and Callie's hitchhiking adventure across the United States with product reviews and tips.
- Love for three Oranges intercontinental hitchhiking!
- maplefanta's travelling and mostly hitching blog Travbuddy.
- Steal Compass Go North Disappear Writings, photos and the insanities, joys and loneliness of the road by Jason.
- Marius's hitch the world blog - Invite only 11:15, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Adventures of JONAS! Hitchhiking comic series (Frequently Updated)
- Morocco or Bust. Stories, pictures, and tips from a UK to Morocco hitchhike to raise money for Link Community Development. - Invite only 11:15, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
Languages other than English
- Information on recent activity of the German club Abgefahren e.V. on their blog (German)
- Korn blogs and analyzes his hitchhiking trips in German on [Warm Roads (German)
- [[User:Platschi|Platschi] blogs in German on his [blog (German)
- add your hitching blog!