Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are quite a few Blogging Hitchhikers around.
- Mind of a Hitchhiker A hitchhiking and free-camping orientated blog with stories, videos and pictures of travels through Latin America, the Middle East and Europe - so far. The author is also an avid HitchWiki editor and occasionally teams up with others.
- How To Hitchhike A blog with advice, trip reports, and hitching resources. Features a free book-length guide to hitchhiking in English, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- Journal of Nomads is a website and Youtube channel in which a travelling couple share their stories and tips while hitchhiking from Ireland to Alaska across six continents.
- Magic Kervan Two Bulgarians hitchhiking from Europe to Indonesia. Inspiring stories for one year extreme travels and loads of fun.
- Roaming Pencil Hitchhiking comics and other hitchhiking stories by Nina (OlcheMaith on Hitchwiki).
- Birdsongsofpersia - for all of those un-lived days, a distinct call for justice against paperwork, dead time and dishonesty. An embrace to confusion, the wild days and the dissection of masks & loveless times. Jass
- Drifter Letters Modern nomad Patrick Falterman shares the letters he sends to friends & Family as he hitchhikes and sails uncharted rivers in Brazil
- Katja and Augustas are on their way through the world on FollowTheRoad.com
- On Byways not Highways a female solo traveller cruises by thumb around the Middle East, Pakistan and Turkey.
- Plan B didn't work
- Robino also blogs about hitchhiking on robokow.net
- Roadjunky Craig logs here with pics, vids & 3Ds.
- Tobo blogs on Livejournal; read his hitchhiking entries.
- Juan Villarino of Argentina shares stories and photos from his hitchhike around the world at AcrobatoftheRoad.blogspot.com
- Welcome Home. Photos and notes from Jonmb's search for the American Dream... or something like that.
- Prino occasionally writes a bit on Prino's Blog
- Leo Carona shares his stories and tips on hitchhiking across South America (specially Brazil) and Europe, most of the times with no money. He keeps a channel on Youtube only for his hitchhiking videos recorded on the roads.
- Warm roads - Hitchhiking around the world with stories and analyses of hitchability in different countries by Korn
- Last Words For The Road is a collection of handwritten quotes collected from hitchhikers, travellers, people met while travelling. on Facebook you will find stories and philosophical articles related to travel and the quotes.
- Hike Hitcher Hitchhiking and Train Hopping across the USA
- outsideyourworld Hitchhiking, hiking, and the randomness of travel
- Two artists embark on a hitchhiking trip across the U.S. to discover the true face of America
- Meandering Hitchhiking, ridesharing, Couchsurfing, housesitting.
- Velabas Chael hitchhiking around the world, writing and drawing along the way.
- The Hitchhike Interviews Ben Eppard An inquiry into what motivates people to help people - via hitchhiking
- Smells like Hobo Spirit HoboSpirit An Irish hitchhiker who has mostly traveled in Europe, the US and South America. Dumpster diving and stealth camping with occasional cash in hand jobs to support himself.
- Brackers maintains a blog called Vagabonding Adam and has written about a Hitchventure he took in 2012 with more hitchhiking planned
- Simon writes in My Hitch Home about hitchhiking on the Isle of Wight, and hitchhiking whilst on pilgrimage.
- Bloggertramp.com is a site where a German blogger writes about his hitchhiking across Europe in August 2010
- myshkin's first time hitchhiking blog Hitching To Die.
- Craig hits the road to meet people, see places & go beyond frontiers. THUMBING ASIA.
- West, Please! is about Chuck and Callie's hitchhiking adventure across the United States with product reviews and tips.
- Love for three Oranges intercontinental hitchhiking!
- Steal Compass Go North Disappear Writings, photos and the insanities, joys and loneliness of the road by Jass.
- Marius's hitch the world blog - Invite only 11:15, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Morocco or Bust. Stories, pictures, and tips from a UK to Morocco hitchhike to raise money for Link Community Development. - Invite only 11:15, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
Languages other than English
- Information on recent activity of the German club Abgefahren e.V. on their blog (German)
- Korn blogs and analyzes his hitchhiking trips in German on Warm Roads (German)
- Aniko Villalba blogs about her travels on Viajando por ahi (Spanish)
- add your hitching blog!