Difference between revisions of "User:Korn"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Stefan is a German hitchhiker and of the [http://hitchwiki.org/en/Dtsg german competetive autostop club]. Actually he is hitchhiking around the world. You can follow stories on [http://warmroads.de warm roads] in German and English.
Revision as of 03:54, 20 November 2015
Stefan is a German hitchhiker and president of the german competetive autostop club. Actually he is hitchhiking around the world. You can follow hi stories on warm roads in German and English. His blog also provides a variety of hitchhiking analyses and techniques.
- Denmark, Germany Czech Republic (2007)
- Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon (2008)
- Moldova, Ukraine, Poland (2009)
- France, Spain, Portugal (2010)
- Sweden, Norway, Svalbard (2011)
- Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar (2012)
- Gibraltar, Canaries, Caribbean (2014)
- Venezuela, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, United states (2015)
- Longest ride: 1582km Paraiso do Tocantins to Santa Barbara de Oeste in Brazil.
- Longest waiting time: 9 hours 54 minutes, 19th of January 2015 at the border between Uruguay and Brazil in Chuy.
- Fastest middle distance tour: Barcelona to Leipzig 1740km in 27 hours in the year 2010.
- Most useless hitch: Going with Platschi from Leipzig to Prague to drink one night and back in the next morning.
- 23. August 2015 first successful lift with an (small) ariplane.
- 1. September 2015 first successful attempt to hop a freight train.
Going by hitchhiking 18.000km from Germany to Uruguay including hitch with sailing boats and planes. There are logs existing with detailed information about waiting times, positions and trips. Since entering Tenerife there is a full log of the hitchhiking tour. Check my Hitchhiking in...-articles or the Statistically conlsucions of my South America crossing