Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are quite a few Blogging Hitchhikers around. You can get your own hitchhiking blog at blogs.hitchwiki.org.
- Love for three Oranges intercontinental hitchhiking!
- Meenzer's hh journeys reports
- Juan Villarino of Argentina shares stories and photos from his hitchhike around the world at AcrobatoftheRoad.blogspot.com
- Bass Drum Ben uses his Bassdrumben Yahoo! Group
- digihitch.com shares hitchhiking news on blogspot
- Katja and Augustas are on their way through the world on FollowTheRoad.com
- One more hitch around the world blog with pics and infos on www.edwas.de
- pite usually does a trip starting from Budapest to a nearby country or fly somewhere by low coast airline oucs.blogspot.com. it's Hungarian, but there's a map and some nice pictures.
- Morocco or Bust. Stories, pictures, and tips from a UK to Morocco hitchhike to raise money for Link Community Development.
- Tobo blogs on Livejournal; read his hitchhiking entries.
- Robino also blogs about hitchhiking on robokow.net
- Platschi blogs here now.
- Arczi leaves notes from the road in Polish at sloneczna.org.
- maplefanta's travelling and mostly hitching blog Travbuddy.
- myshkin's first time hitchhiking blog Hitching To Die.
- Marius's hitch the world blog
- Some users from abgefahren e.V. blog about their hitching trips on the abgefahren site, mostly in German.
- Compass Go North Disappear. Writings, photos and the insanities, joys and loneliness of the road by Jason.
- add your hitching blog!