Jump to navigation Jump to search
Berlin meeting 13-14th March
Add your ideas to the agenda
- To structure our main aims and Goals
- make a timetable and milestones
- talk about responsibilities
- To consensualise a proposal for a 6.8.10 meeting-place
- Work on proposals for http://hitchgathering.org
- Edit information-texts for the website and the wiki
- Enjoy good food, good company and some local bars.
- Promotion of the event among hitchhikers
- To archive the 789 content on existing website
- Talk about fundraising activities (Youth in Action, Korn will tell)
- maybe create a main topic and slogan for the event (like hitchhiking against environmental problems or hitchhiking against cars)
- add more
- A location is being organised. Please signup.
- Updating wiki
- IRC? Skype?
- Hitchhiking traces.
- Stickers/ flyers?
- Little "visit cards" to give our drivers so that they can follow the action online or something.
- Collect information on drivers
- Create a way on the website to share this information
- Goal: to show more about people who pick hitchhikers up
- add more
Current Website Issues & Options
- Newsletter and user-account integration is still problematic
- Many people are not included in the newsletter and are not included upon account registration. Need to check both lists
- To unsubscribe people have to first login? Should add a link to request new pw
- Very poor integration with photos from Flickr and Facebook
- Need to organise and separate 789 information/ users from 6810 more coherent
- Need logo's and other promotion material
- More multi-media content? Video's? Photo-upload options
- Do we want more social networking aspects integrated? What type/ form? Or we keep it more minimal?
- User relationships (traveled with/ met), Facebook connect (linking it with your facebook account/ checking who of your friends is a user already), Twitter integration, etc.
- Profiles private or public, or give user the option?
- Location tracking of hitchhikers? Creating a map to show people's routes?
- Have a map on your profile and one that aggregates all routes. Like a tripplanner.*
- Translations. Old content visible or only when translated?
- Mail subscriptions for forum, to replace e-maillist. Option to respond by e-mail