I'm Kristine from Jelgava , Latvia. I speak fluent Latvian and English, can speak Russian and somewhat in German. I'd like to study more German and Russian, and start learning Italian and French. I have a long hitchhiking history - I first hitchhiked with my 3 years younger cousin when I was about 9 years old. After that I started to hitchhike again in summer 2008. First it was just going from one city of Latvia to another, but as I grew up, the distance grew as well.
- Couchsurfing.com, I don't get to host a lot, because I live in a small city Jelgava. I've couchsurfed in Baltic States and Europe. If you want to visit me or see my CS experience, you can chek out my CS profile
- Art, I attend art school.
- Underground music festivals in Latvia
- Taking pictures. I am obsessed with taking pictures of food I eat - whether it's in a restaurant or homemade.
International Hitchhiking Diary
- 12 July Jelgava, Latvia - Warsaw, Poland 670km - 14h
- 13 July Warsaw, Poland - Paris , France 1'610km - 36h
- 16 July Paris, France - La Rochelle, France 470km - 7h
- 19 July La Rochelle, France - Antwerpen, Belgium 950km - 25h
- 21 July Antwerpen, Belgium - Warsaw, Poland 1'310km - 27h
- 23 July Warsaw, Poland - Kaunas, Lithuania 405kn - 8h
- 24 July Kaunas, Lithuania - Jelgava, Latvia 270km - 5h