This article is intended to list an overview of all important discussions, urgently needed articles and more.
Feel free to add stuff or help creating this page.
- Maybe the discussion stuff from Talk:Main Page could be copied to the archive and/or the Hitchwiki:Community Portal article? platschisite, wikitalk 00:11, 7 December 2007 (CET)
- Discussion about the Organization of the wiki. Did we found a solution? Guess it got lost in the wiki somehow. platschisite, wikitalk 00:11, 7 December 2007 (CET)
- Discussion about the Division of Belgium. platschisite, wikitalk 00:31, 7 December 2007 (CET)
- Discussion about the languages are at Hitchwiki:Multilingual_coordination --MrTweeksite, wikitalk 22:37, 13 December 2007 (CET)
- New: Hitchability. Have a look at the discussion there about rating systems and rated countries. platschisite, wikitalk 15:23, 16 December 2007 (CET)
- Discussion about footnotes at Talk:Channel Islands. platschisite, wikitalk 12:03, 22 December 2007 (CET)
- Discussion about Canada related highway stuff at Talk:National Capital Area. platschisite, wikitalk 13:20, 9 January 2008 (CET)
...that need urgent information
- First time hitchhiking , one of the most visited articles on this wiki offers nearly no good information. Feel free to change the article, write a nice text, add pictures or whatever. platschisite, wikitalk 00:11, 7 December 2007 (CET)
- Dover, the article about going from England to France seems to offer wrong or difficult information. Have a look at the Discussion and add your experience and information about this highly used hitchhiking spot.platschisite, wikitalk 00:11, 7 December 2007 (CET)
...that could be deleted?
Currently more than 200 articles of this wiki are marked as stubs. Have a look at Category:Stubs to see them all, and if you find articles you know something over, add it :-)
Have a look at Special:Wantedpages to see a list of currently highly wanted articles. If you know anything about one of these articles, don't hesitate to add it!
Some pages might requires a title of information that would reveal useful or even a priority, either to be completed now or a sort of post-it/reminder for later. For example:
- Certain country pages most likely need to have an linking emphasis to the 'women hitch-hiking' page (http://en.hitchwiki.org/?title=Safety#Women_hitchhiking) to both ensure with provide a safe and caring 'due dilligent' information and boost this information up. Maplefanta 01:36, 23 December 2007 (CET)
- About which countries are you talking especially? :-) platschisite, wikitalk 20:09, 26 December 2007 (CET)
User:MrTweek wants to have a look to the rating system when he has time (next year!) ;-) platschisite, wikitalk 15:23, 16 December 2007 (CET)