Hitchhiking in movies
At times people hitchhike in movies. Some give a bad impression of hitchhiking, some are good. Some movies (such as The Hitcher) have perpetuated a strong anti-hitchhiking attitude among more impressionable people.
These are the movies we like. Hitchhiking is fun, adventurous and lets people live their lives out of the ordinary.
- Viva con Agua published a movie about their Hitchhiking race: video divided into 3 on dailymotion
- The 888-Project produced a Video on their gathering Trailer | Video
- The Motorcycle Diaries
- Turkish Delight (Turks Fruit), a Dutch movie from the 1970s
- Podróż za jeden uśmiech, a Polish movie from the 1970s, comedy.
- Corniaud, Le, a French comedy from 1965. The main hero takes the hitch-hiker who later saves his life.
- Travellers and Magicians
- Und nächstes Jahr am Balaton (East Germany, 1980), comedy.
- Into the Wild, about a guy hitchhiking in the US and finally through Canada to Alaska, where he lives in the wild.
- The Hitchhiking Movie
- Friendship! a German 2010 movie. something similar to Eurotrip
- Im Juli, (Germany, 2000) featuring the main actor hitchhiking from Hamburg to Istanbul, following the girl he loves.
- Drôle de Félix A french (2000) movie about a guy hitching across France to meet his father, whom he never knew.
- Snow cake Movie starts with a girl hitchhiking and dying in a car accident.
To sort or unclear
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
- Knife in the Water
- Sweet Movie
- Pee-wee's Big Adventure
Avoid. Silly. Puts hitchhiking in a bad light.