Ah ok, thanks... and sorry, still kinda new to editing pages and seeing how it works :) So it seems that every time I make an edit, it has to be verified if I don't make a preview... right? And verified by who.... the admins? Sorry if this sounds stupid... just looking for clarification. Thanks.
- I'm getting pretty fed up with your editing. like all the changes you made to Berlin. Immediately stop editing per section, if you want to make 30 changes on a page, edit the whole page, and click on "Show Preview" every now and then to see if your changes look OK, then continue editing.
- Do not change specific, understandable for every hitchhiker, German words into English ones, like Autobahn into motorway, or Rasthof/Raststätte into service station.
- Do not spell out the full name of despicable US hamburger restaurants. McD is good enough, just hamburger restaurant is better!
- Do not start lines with : to create indented lists, use '*' (dotted list) or '#* (numerical list) for this!
- As for verifications, some of the admins, and I'm one of them, have the RecentChanges page open all the time, and whenever they see edits appear, marked with a little red exclamation mark, they click on diffs to see what has changed. You made 28 changes to Berlin, where you could have, editing the whole page and using the "Show Preview, have done everything in maybe only one or two edits!
- I'm now facing the situation to undo many of your changes by doing so on separate copies of the page!
- If I see one more occurrence of a page changed more than three or four times, I will revert all edits to put it back into the state it was before you started editing it! Comprende? Prinoblog, talk 09:13, 11 June 2016 (CEST)
- Prino, this is absolutely ridiculous. How can you arbitrarily decide to block someone like this? (And blocking Drumroots from editing his own talk page is beyond excessive.) This is not your wiki, Prino; it is a collaborative effort. How do you get away with treating people like this? What gives you the right to make up rules? And where are these rules coming from? That you can’t write out the name of McDonald's? Seriously? Is there any consensus behind any of this? It seems to me you're forgetting rule #1. Also, why do you feel the need to patrol every edit and then demand that all editors adhere to your way of doing things? Is there consensus that this needs to be done? Did other people grant you this power? I really hope some other admins can weigh in here because this absolutely flies in the face of every point in the “spirt of cooperation” section of how we want to keep this wiki.
- I'm not going to wheel war with you over this, but at the very least, Drumroots should be able to edit his own talk page and engage in this conversation if he wants. -- Irningston (talk) 22:18, 11 June 2016 (CEST)
- What is the use of an edit like this?
- I do not arbitrarily block someone, I've asked him here to change his ways.
- Why should we provide free advertising for an US hamburger joint?