Name: Romuald Bokej
Contact: email or skype: sigurdas
Contributions to HitchWiki: here. I like order. I like putting things in the drawers (i.e., categories, etc.) they belong to. The most smallest parapraxis (for instance, "xxx" instead of sometimes more proper xxx) might catch my sight and give me a reason to spend some time on a petty matter. I like fixing things when it seems there is nothing more left to be fixed. To seek unreachable perfection is my everyday life. I might be fanatically and scrupulously seeking the right input - and I hope this wiki will only win from that. ;)
UPDATE 03.06.2009: Not active at the moment since all my wiki-editing attention I put on trashwiki.org.
- 34 countries (since 1999)
- ~99'240 km (last update: 21.01.2009)
- Most memorable trip: Nordkapp by (hitch-)hiking in January 2002. I started from Prague (CZ), went all the way up to North Norway, and came back the other way down to Dresden (DE). Pictures are here.
- Longest waiting: ~24 hours, Trofors (Norway).
- Longest ride: around 1'000 km, from LT/PL border to Magdeburg (DE).
Other pictures related to hitch-hiking I keep here.
Nordkapp. I went there in January 2002 - all the way up by hitch-hiking except the last 19 km... these last 19 km I walked. ;)
Northern Norway. No hitch-hiking on this road - that's for sure.
Andorra. Half an hour later after this picture was made almost all my things got stolen.
Russia. Hitch-hiking in winter works - even if you go further to the North.
Web 2.0 / wikis:
Projects / organizations: