Andalusia (Spanish: Andalucía) is an autonomous community of Spain. It is the most populous and the second largest, in terms of land area, of the seventeen autonomous communities of the Kingdom of Spain. Its capital and largest city is Seville.
Other important Andalusian cities are:
- El Ejido, and Roquetas de Mar, (Almería)
- La Línea de la Concepción, Algeciras, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Rota, San Fernando, Jerez, and El Puerto
- Almuñécar, Guadix, Loja and Motril
- Linares, Úbeda and Baeza
- Antequera, Ronda, Gaucín and Marbella
- Dos Hermanas, Alcalá de Guadaíra, Lebrija, Osuna and Utrera
This article contains text from the Wikipedia article on Andalusia.