My name is Piotr and I was born in 1988. I have about 84'000km on my counter.
I hitchhiked in these countries for the first time in:
- 2003: Poland
- 2006: Germany, Netherlands
- 2008: Czech Republic
- 2010: Switzerland
- 2011: Belarus, Ukraine, Transnistria, Moldova, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey
- 2012: Iraq, Iran, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Abkhazia, Russia, China, the Philippines
- 2013: Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway
- 2014: Sweden
- 2015: Denmark
- 2016: Israel, Palestine, Slovakia.
- Between 2006 and 2011, among others, I hitchhiked 20 thousand kilometres on just one route: Rotterdam - Szczecin.
- Between August 2011 and May 2012, I hitchhiked almost 30 thousand kilometers through Eastern and Southern Europe, Middle-East, Southern Caucasus and Republics of Northern Caucasus.
- Between August 2012 and June 2013 I travelled through the Far East, South-Eastern Asia and Australia.
- In June 2013 I came to Hunchun in China's Jilin and hitchhiked to Vladivostok and further to Poland through all of Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia and Lithuania.
Best times :)
- Fastest travel: Rotterdam - Berlin's Ringroad (622 km) in 4.5h, Makhachkala, Dagestan to Poznan, Poland (3'000km) in 55h.
- Fastest ride: 270 km/h
- Longest ride: a bit more than 2'000 km through Siberia, from Khabarovsk to Neryungri in Yakutya and then back to the Federal Road in 32h including 7h driving around Neryyungri area and 2h stop in Jewish Autonomy.