- Hitchwiki is a collaborative website for gathering information about hitchhiking and other ways of extremely cheap transport.Feel free to share your knowledge with us!
- 1 July - 31 August 2015 — The Travel House, will be organized for the 4th time, this year in Athens, accommodation for free! The Travel Club is now collecting donations to make this possible. See Facebook event.
- 22 August - 6 September 2015 — This year going to Albania: the 8th Tramprennen for Viva Con Agua drinking water projects. See also facebook or Tramprennen.
- 5/6 September 2015 -- Postgathering at Kesselberg near Berlin. Directions -- ask for Carlos
- 1 October - 5 October — Hitchhiking Challenge to this year's Transeuropa Festival in Belgrad.
- 30 April 2015 An Austrian Hitchhiking Community is forming with the Name Ausfahrt Links to increase public awareness of people about hitchhiking as a means of transport in Austria. Find more information on the Website, like them on Facebook.
- 24 April 2015 Miran Ipavec has just announced that he has managed to hitch through 31(!) European countries in just under 10 days.
- 20 April 2015 Youssef Mahou has published a film on YouTube called Le Maroc en auto stop/ Morocco by hitchhiking
- 26th December 2014 Folks behind Hitchwiki are building a new hospitality exchange community for hitchhikers and other travellers: Trustroots.org — It's time to join it and spread the word!
- 13th December 2014 Anick-Marie (formerly Perilisk and now Globestoppeuse) made available Hitchhiking, a 2010 How-to zine including an analysis of the different safety advice with their pros and cons, including women-specific advice