Peking Express is a Dutch/Belgian TV-show. In the show, seven couples have to travel on a budget from less than EUR 1 a day, so hitchhiking is inevitable. The show is all about hitchhiking and all that comes with hitchhiking. When you're a hitchhiker yourself you'll probably love this show. There have been 6 seasons so far, the 7th coming out 1 April 2012.
- Season 1: start in Moscow, end in Beijing (which explains the name 'Peking Express') through Russia, Mongolia and China.
- Season 2: start in Beijing, end in Mumbai, through China, Nepal and India.
- Season 3: start in Ho Chi Minh City, end in Lhasa, through Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Tibet.
- Season 4: special VIP-edition, from North to south India
- Season 5: start in Rio de Janeiro, end in Lima, through Brazil, Bolivia and Peru.
- Season 6: start in Mexico City, end in Caracas, through Mexico, Nicaragua and Venezuela.
- Season 7: starts 1 April 2012. Through South Korea and the Philippines.