Ah ok, thanks... and sorry, still kinda new to editing pages and seeing how it works :) So it seems that every time I make an edit, it has to be verified if I don't make a preview... right? And verified by who.... the admins? Sorry if this sounds stupid... just looking for clarification. Thanks.
- I'm getting pretty fed up with your editing. like all the changes you made to Berlin. Immediately stop editing per section, if you want to make 30 changes on a page, edit the whole page, and click on "Show Preview" every now and then to see if your changes look OK, then continue editing.
- Do not change specific, understandable for every hitchhiker, German words into English ones, like Autobahn into motorway, or Rasthof/Raststätte into service station.
- Do not spell out the full name of despicable US hamburger restaurants. McD is good enough, just hamburger restaurant is better!
- Do not start lines with : to create indented lists, use '*' (dotted list) or '#* (numerical list) for this!
- As for verifications, some of the admins, and I'm one of them, have the RecentChanges page open all the time, and whenever they see edits appear, marked with a little red exclamation mark, they click on diffs to see what has changed. You made 28 changes to Berlin, where you could have, editing the whole page and using the "Show Preview, have done everything in maybe only one or two edits!
- I'm now facing the situation to undo many of your changes by doing so on separate copies of the page!