Revision as of 02:22, 8 October 2011 by Lanigiro
Tripoli or Tripolis (Τρίπολις) is Greek for three cities.
It can refer to:
- Cities called Tripoli or Tripolis
- Tripoli (Libya), the capital of Libya
- Tripoli (Lebanon), a city in Lebanon
- Tripoli (Greece), the capital of Arcadia Prefecture, Peloponnesus, Greece.
- Tripoli (Pella), a village in Pella Prefecture, Greece.
- Tripolis (Pontus), modern Tirebolu, Turkey
- Modern cities called Tripoli
- Tripoli, Iowa, USA
- Tripoli, New York, USA, a village
- Tripoli, Wisconsin, USA
- New Tripoli, Pennsylvania, USA
This article contains text from the Wikipedia article on Tripoli.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.