YOU can. Get active! Help out! Hitchgathering is self organised.
Information about the 2021 Hitchgathering will follow once location and dates have been decided on. In the meantime, please subscribe to the mailing list to join the discussion. Edit there if you have consequent ideas! Later discussion can also be brought on the Talk page. Don't hesitate!
The pad that was started had been seemingly deleted. Following discussion can be made on the Talk page instead.
Checklist adapted for current situation
- Is there space for 10 to 30 people?
- Is there any toilets or shitpit possibilities?
- How covered are we from the elements?
Food and water
- Can we acquire drinking water somewhere nearby?
- Are there possibilities to dumpster dive or is food cheap?
- How overall easy/difficult is it to reach the place by free means of transport?
- How secluded from other countries is the place? Can people come easily?
- Can we just stay at the place or does it belong to somebody, do we need a permission?
- Can we make fires, or do we have a place to cook?
- Can YOU be there to help organizing in the beginning?
- What benefits the location has to potential activities?
- What else is important?
Travel restrictions are evolving. See this map for information. As of now, Eastern Europe could be a good bet.
1# Proposal name
Stickers have been printed by C. See the mailing list for informations.
Pre or post gatherings