Hitchwiki:How to add video
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to add video to Hitchwiki articles:
- Find a video, Youtube is a good place
- Copy the URL location of the page on Youtube (e.g. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCTNjC0QRVQ&feature=player_embedded#at=244")
- Go to the article you want to add it to
- Find the right spot in the article
- Take the code, in our example's case UCTNjC0QRVQ and put it in a videoflash tag <videoflash>UCTNjC0QRVQ</videoflash>.
- make it understable for non-geeks
- Add to news when this is usable.