Earth > Europe > Western Europe > Germany > Baden-Württemberg > Karlsruhe > MrTweek
MrTweek is a hitchhiker, currently travelling around the world.
So far, he hitchhiked a lot around Europe and a little in South America.
He speaks German and English fluently and has some basics in Spanish, French, Dutch, Russian and Italian.
He started hitchhiking in May 2006 and more than 30 000 km since then. See details on his overview of hitching Trips.
- Longest Rides
- Fastest Trip
- Longest distance on one day
- Fastest Lift
- Slowest Lift
- Probably less than 20 km/h with a tractor for maybe 5 km between some villages in Germany, September 2010.
- Worst waiting time
- 6 Hours for 18 km from Bratislava to the Hungarian border, while walking half of the distance, August 2006.
- Biggest amount of people hitched with
- About 40, on the back of a little truck in Berlin, May 2009.
- Hitchwiki.org runs on MrTweeks webserver, along with some other webpages.
- He works as a volunteer for abgefahren e.V.
- Organizer of the abgefahren hitchhiking championships in 2008-2011.