Stefan aka Korn is a German hitchhiker and founder of the german competetive autostop club. Actually he is hitchhiking around the world. You can follow his analyses and stories on warm roads in German and English.
- Denmark, Germany Czech Republic (2007)
- Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon (2008)
- Moldova, Ukraine, Poland (2009)
- France, Spain, Portugal (2010)
- Sweden, Norway, Svalbard (2011)
- Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar (2012)
- Gibraltar, Canaries, Caribbean (2014)
- Venezuela, Brazil, Uruguay (2015)
- Longest ride: 1582km Paraiso do Tocantins to Santa Barbara de Oeste in Brazil.
- Fastest tour: Barcelona to Leipzig in 27 hours in the year 2010.
- Most useless hitch: Going with [User:Platschi|Platschi] from Leipzig to [Prague]] to drink one night and back in the next morning.
Going by hitchhiking 18.000km from Germany to Uruguay including hitch with sailing boats and planes. There are logs existing with detailed information about waiting times, positions and trips. Since entering Tenerife there is a full log of the hitchhiking tour.