Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hitchhiker from the dark Eastern Europe, Lithuania. Non-formal student of social anthropology and everything else that occurs or comes or invades in my life.
- Longest ride - Kaptan Andreevo (Bulgarian - Turkish border) - Tabriz in Iran. Around 2000km, five days...Also few times crossing Poland with one car. Around 1000km.
- Visited countries: Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran. Almost all by hitchhiking
- Considering oneself to be a determined hitchhiker - always going home with twice as much luggage as in the beginning oh the journey. And yes, that is unbearable.
- Knowing the phrase 'hello! excuse me, but perhaps you're heading towards .... ?' in more than 10 languages..
- Motivated about all kind of accidents during the journey. Weird people, weird events, mess, music, noise, then ending up on a silent roof with most beautiful persons to take a look over the sight. Or taking a night-ride with a bike that was just found in the trash.