Jump to navigation Jump to search
I speak Slovak (motherlanguage), Arabic (motherlanguage), English, German and a bit of Spanish.
Personal Hitchhiking Records
- Longest Ride
- Longest Distance In 24 Hours
- Longest Wait Time
- Hitchhiking out of Istanbul - Came to the paytoll it was around 21:00, next day around 14:00 took a ride, then another, came to the border (BG-TR) hicthiked until the next day, then gave up and walked till svilengrad (got a ride to the trainstation) and took the train to sofia (6,95lv - 3,5eur)
- On one spot :- 3 Hours and some minutes - Hitchhiking out of Paris towards Orleans
- On a gas station :- Around 14 Hours near Zaragoza,Spain. A guy told he will drop me here. It was in around 10pm so I had no idea where are we. Not sure if this counts, because for 6 hours I was waiting for a guy who told he will take me.
- 7 Hours : S1 highway near Vienna,Austria going to A1 east to Munich,Germany. Gave up I took the first ride offered. (To prague)
- Shortest Wait Time
- Few seconds, happened to me more than once.
- I hitchhiked in '17' countries
- I hitchhiked '116' rides
- I hitchhiked '16,996' km
- First ride - Bratislava, Slovakia - Prague, Czech Republic. The best ride till now. A truck. //9.8.2011
- First ride alone - Bratislava, Slovakia - Malmo, Sweden. //26.6.2012
- Hitchhiking in a group of four. //11.7.2012