Jump to navigation Jump to search
What we're trying to do:
- A user has an idea for an activity to take place at the gathering (examples: Presentation on train-hopping, caps challenge, a language game...)
- On the website, he finds a "suggest workshop" click.
- He can suggest, say a "Presentation on train-hopping". But he's no expert in the field, so he doesn't want to organize it.
- Another user notices that suggestion (for example on a "orphan workshop suggestion" view), and he's an old time train hopper. He has the opportunity to pick up the organization of the workshop.
How to get there.
- New content type: "workshop"
- A way for any user to assign any user(s) "organiser" of it.
- A "user" field (CCK)
- A notification sent to that user
- A view to display orphan workshop
- A view to display workshop that someone is taking care of