Difference between revisions of "Hitchgathering/2012"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 13:12, 16 July 2012
- 1 Ambraziškiai
- 2 Pre-meetings
- 3 After-meetings
- 4 Other meetings, events
- 5 TO DO
- 6 Being done
- 7 Contact
- 8 Visa info
- 9 Web-presence
- 10 Promotion: DIY!
- 11 Done
The 2012 European Hitch Gathering will be in Ambraziškiai, near Molėtai, Lithuania. The location is set amongst an abandoned vodka factory which sits beside a lake, small village and some nature like fields/forest/hills etc. The date is still Saturday 4 August 2012.
In the village there's a shop (we'll inform them so they can prepare a bit). Next to factory we have a good clean lake for swimming. Factory area itself is a bit industrial - but there are patches of grass. And even picnic tables. But it gets perfect around the area: plenty of nature! fields, grass, forests, hills - all for us. There's an old horse stable, or more like ruins of it, just walls; I think inside it we can make very cozy circle around the fire.
Team of people ready to take responsibility on the ground:
- Name | contact details | special contribution/interests
- Mikael / Tuchkus
Assemble and organize on the forum. Then post details here.
Other meetings, events
Almost everywhere, see map.
Anything that is here MUST be moved to "being done" down there
- Tell the village shop we're coming in force. They need to put their garbage outside :D
Possible in buddypress? If not delete the point.
- Need a hashtage
Special stuff and gear we'll need
Anything here MUST be moved to "Done" down there
- Getting big cooking pots to the spot (being organized on the mailing list).
By Bea and Mikael
- Need a #hashtag suggest below
#hitchgathering too long
Being organized in the forum.
There are endless possibilities to spread the word about the hitchgathering. For example:
- Tell your friends
- Tell hitchhikers you meet on the road
- Write cardboards with hitchgathering.org, the place and date (and maybe more) and place them at popular hitchhiking spots ... be creative and use your colorful markers!
- Draw your own flyers :)
- Spread the word around hitchhiking clubs and websites in your country/your language
- Post on your hitchhiking / travel / nomad blog or website about the gathering
- Tell your favorite hitchhiking / travel / nomad blog author to write about it
- Organize a pre-meeting (can be early like May/June/July to raise attention and connect people)
- Invent a new slogan for this year! http://hitchwiki.org/en/index.php?title=Hitchgathering/2011/Slogan&action=edit
- Flyer draft 4.jpg
- Flyer draft 8.jpg
- Flyer draft 9.jpg