Difference between revisions of "Crossable rest areas in Germany"
Revision as of 18:12, 24 June 2014
The following German Raststättes do allow, according to Tanken & Rasten 1997, Zweites Halbjahr (the last offial booklet of the Tank & Rast organisation) traffic to cross from one side to the other. Note that the information was copied verbatim, and no attempt was made to verify the current situation!
- Dammer Berge, the famous bridge Raststätte
- Tecklenburger Land
- Siegburg, pedestrian bridge
- Hannover Wülfenrode
- Irschenberg, Raststätte is on the Salzburg-bound side
- Fürholzen, Raststätte is on the Northbound side, southbound there is/was a small parking. Crossing requires a walk of about 20 minutes, partly through the fields.
- Nürnberg Feucht, car and pedestrian tunnels
- Michendorf, bridge on the Hannover-bound side of the Raststätte.