From Copenhagen going west Take a bus out of city, hitch a ride and get on Highway21 / Motorvej21, It will take you to Roskilde or further to Kalundborg or Sj. Odden (Both connected by ferry to Århus). Highway21 connects to: Highway E20 witch will take you to Funen and Jutland, and to: Highway E47 and E55 going south. If you want a ride that takes you further then the outskirts of town, this is properly a good place to use a carboard sign, also makes sure that you get the right highway going out.
Getting out of the town. Take one of following busses from city: A1 Advedøre: toVigerslevvej, take the walking path across lawn or green area and you’ll get out where Folehaven runs into Highway21/Motorvej21 10 Flintholm St., 133 Avedøre St., 65E Avedøre St.: To Folehaven, there’s a busstop by a gasstation just before it runs into the Highway, that’s where you get off.
Best place to hitch a ride. The busstop by the Gasstaion, right before Folehaven runs into Highway 21 / Motorvej 21, is the best spot. You’ll be visible to the cars hold for red light at the stoplight right in front, and the busstop and gasstation makes it easy for the driver to pull over.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Denmark"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
Media in category "Denmark"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- DSC 1152.JPGDSC 1152.JPG File missing
- HHForoya.JPGHHForoya.JPG File missing
- Flag of Denmark.png 370 × 280; 1 KB
- Flag of Greenland.png 800 × 533; 11 KB
- Flag of the Faroe Islands.png 800 × 582; 3 KB
- Puttgarden ferry waiting lines.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 972 KB
- Spot copenhagen.jpg 600 × 800; 108 KB
- KathaliftartillBerlin.jpgKathaliftartillBerlin.jpg File missing
- P1010369.JPGP1010369.JPG File missing
- Suduroy.JPGSuduroy.JPG File missing