Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are quite a few Blogging Hitchhikers around. You can get your own hitchhiking blog at blogs.hitchwiki.org.
- CruiseSurfingZ Working on a cruise ship, couchsurfing and hitchhiking.
- Meandering Hitchhiking, ridesharing, couchsurfing, housesitting.
From Victoria to Montreal to Panama. Up next: sailboat hitching to the South Pacific.
- Craig hits the road to meet people, see places & go beyond frontiers. THUMBING ASIA.
- Hitchhiking, traveling, chasing dreams Stories of Eric as he hitchhikes, works, and travels with a goal in mind. Eric.
- Steal Compass Go North Disappear Writings, photos and the insanities, joys and loneliness of the road by Jason.
- Platschi blogs here now.
- Katja and Augustas are on their way through the world on FollowTheRoad.com
- Bloggertramp.com is a site where a German blogger writes about his hitchhiking across Europe in August 2010
- West, Please! is about Chuck and Callie's hitchhiking adventure across the United States with product reviews and tips.
- Ingonite's Blog Stories from Ingonite about hitchhiking through Europe!
- Welcome Home. Photos and notes from Jonmb's search for the American Dream... or something like that.
- Through The Wind Slope Blog about a Spanish hitchhiker Oriol who thumbs from Europe to Asia.
- Compared to me you're all tourists
- Robino also blogs about hitchhiking on robokow.net
- Roadjunky Craig logs here with pics, vids & 3Ds.
- Tobo blogs on Livejournal; read his hitchhiking entries.
- One more hitch around the world blog with pics and infos on www.edwas.de
- Bass Drum Ben uses his Bassdrumben Yahoo! Group
- Juan Villarino of Argentina shares stories and photos from his hitchhike around the world at AcrobatoftheRoad.blogspot.com
- Prino occasionally writes a bit on Prino's Blog
- myshkin's first time hitchhiking blog Hitching To Die.
- Arczi leaves notes from the road in Polish at sloneczna.org.
- pite usually does a trip starting from Budapest to a nearby country or fly somewhere by low coast airline oucs.blogspot.com. it's Hungarian, but there's a map and some nice pictures.
- digihitch.com shares hitchhiking news on blogspot
- Meenzer's hh journeys reports
- www.romansterly.com First hitchhiking trip for 2 guys from the Czech Republic around western Europe for 15 days, day by day diary, unfortunatelly only in the Czech language
- Love for three Oranges intercontinental hitchhiking!
- maplefanta's travelling and mostly hitching blog Travbuddy.
- Marius's hitch the world blog - Invite only 11:15, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Morocco or Bust. Stories, pictures, and tips from a UK to Morocco hitchhike to raise money for Link Community Development. - Invite only 11:15, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Some users from abgefahren e.V. blog about their hitching trips on the abgefahren site, mostly in German.
- add your hitching blog!