Jump to navigation Jump to search
* '''25-27 January 2019''' [[Competitive autostop]] winter race organized by the [[DTSG]] in the Rhön mountains (central Germany). More information on their [https://sporttrampen.de/rhon-race-2019/ website in English]. Everybody welcome to participate!
no edit summary
<!-- Highlight ongoing big events with: <span style="background-color:#ffeeb9;">Text here</span> -->
<!-- ======================================= -->
* '''8 June 2019'''Pentecost race - Hitchhiking: Starting from Dresden, Germany we hitch hike around 400km to a wonderful, yet still secret destination that will be announced at the start of the event. Although strictly, it's a race, we basically hitch hiking for fun and for the sake of meeting new people. Around 50 teams/100 participants can join. Visit our website [www.tramperrennen.de] for more information/to join!
* '''2 February 2019''' We're trying to set up a hitchhikers gathering in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Saturday, February 2nd. If you're around and you'd like to join, shout out on our event on [https://www.couchsurfing.com/events/hitchhikers-gathering-encuentro-viajeros-a-dedo Couchshurfing] website.
* '''27-31 August 2019''' ''IUAES2019 CFP - Hitchhiking: affect, spaces and stories.'' A academic panel will dicuss hitchiking during August in Poland. We will hitch to the event, and try an organise some activity during the event. For more information, visit [https://www.cas-sca.ca//call-for-papers/13440-iuaes2019-cfp-hitchhiking-affect-spaces-and-stories here] or email me at [email protected] - username Subaculture on CS/BW etc.
* '''1 January 2019''' ''Roadtrip to Marokko'' - Anyone interested in joining a hitchhiking trip down to Marokko? I am a real hippie guy who wants to get out of the cold! I will be starting in Hamburg in Germany and I want to be in Marokko for a few months. Greets Nick email:[email protected]