Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
* Who: [[User:Robino|About]]
* Where: [[Amsterdam]], [[Netherlands]]
* Why: On my bike one day I was brainstorming with myself what could be next. I just came back from an amazing meeting at [] with 150 hitchhikers in [[Paris]]. There was clearly a revival of hitchhiking in Western Europe I realized and its subculture was growing. So I was thinking about what we could do with this and suddenly felt that an offline and online magazine would be perfect way of helping to sustain this subculture and to immediately help inspiring other people to hitchhike and to travel with little monetary resources, to promote sharing.
* Desire: To have an active community supporting this magazine with changing editorial collectives, so that the magazine can continue regardless of the people who are involved.
* Background: Have been a professional journalist before and somewhat a travel-writer. I've also been involved extensively in offline and online magazines before and have also set up a student newspaper. I have quite some experience in setting up new (working) groups and have been working in collectives/ activist groups in several countries.