Lapland is a northern region divided between several countries:
- Finnish Lapland - A province in Finland ("Lappi" in Finnish).
- Russian Lapland - A rare term for Murmansk Oblast.
- Laplandija, a natural reserve in Murmansk Oblast.
- Lapland (Norway) - a sporadic marketing term for Northern Norway and especially the county of Finnmark.
- Lapland - A province in Sweden, divided between Norrbotten County and Västerbotten County.
- Sápmi (area), the entire cultural region inhabited by the Sami people minority in northern Europe, sometimes erroneously referred to as Lapland. Covers areas in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia.
- Lapland, Indiana, a small town in the United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. Nomad:Lapland