Hitch-hiking clubs bring hitchhikers together, organize various competitions, meetings, etc. They are especially popular in countries of former Soviet Union.
- Autostopargentina.com.ar — non-active since 2014?
- Facebook group Caroneiros de beira de estrada - hitchhikers since June 2011.
- Hitchball 4000, an annual hitchhiking race organized by the Finnish hitchhiking association HitchPro since 2013.
- Liftari.org — active until webiste 2009'ish. Now an active Facebook group: Liftarit
- Peukalomatkat - Tumresor Ry — active registered accosiation in 1970s. (See discussion on FB)
- Trans Europ Stop
- L'Auto-Stop Participatif - No more activity
- La Sophiste
- Hitchhiking France FB group
- Abgefahren e.V - The first German Autostop Society founded in 2006.
- DTSG - Deutsche Trampsport Gemeinschaft - German competitive autostop club.
- Tramprennen - an annual hitchhiking race organized by the Club of Roam-Autostop! e.V. since 2008.
- Japanese Hitchhikers association, on Facebook (not very active as of 2014)
- Kaunas Hitch-Hiking Club "KELIAIvis" is the second largest hitchhiking community in Lithuania. Blog, Yahoo group and Facebook group
- Vilnius Hitch-hiking Club is one of the leading hitchhiking organizations in Europe. They have often organized the International Hitch-hiking Conference and have a prominent web presence at autostop.lt. Facebook page
- Countrywide hitchhiking group on FB
- Bratislava Overleg Commissie - The one and only Utrecht Hitchhiking Club founded in 2005 (inactive).
- Facebook group Hitchhiking in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Facebook group Haikere i Norge.
- Academy of Free Travel (Moscow)
- Hitch-hikers of Ural
- Hitch-Hiking School of Moscow
- Saint Petersburg Autostop Guild
- Saint Petersburg Autostop League
- Facebook group: Svenska liftare
- Studcouch (The most popular travel group in Ukraine, mainly for couchsurfing and hitchhiking. Doesn't have FB page, only Vkontakte)
- Let's go fest (Annual festival with special stage for hitchhikers)
- Ukrainian Hitch-Hiking Club "Магистраль" Not working 22:18, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Lviv Travel Club (not specifically about hitchhiking)