Crossable rest areas in Slovakia
The following Odpočívadlos (service stations) in Slovakia do allow you to cross from one side to the other.
Often, there are no fences around the service stations and along the motorways in Slovakia. There are no pedestrian-only bridges or tunnels and no bridge restaurants in the country.
This overview is complete.
- Zeleneč - car tunnel, crossable in 5 minutes on the westbound side
- Červeník - bridge, crossable between the (not exactly oppositely situated) service stations in 40 minutes
- Hrádok - crossable in 5 minutes with a tunnel on the southbound side
- Zamarovce - crossable in 30 minutes with a tunnel on the westbound side
- Hybe - crossable in 10 minutes with a tunnel on the westbound side
- Východná - eastbound service station connected to access/exit lanes
- Malý Šariš - crossable in 10 minutes with a tunnel on the eastbound side
- Sekule - car bridge, crossable in 10 minutes on the southbound side
- Lamač - crossable in 15 minutes with a bridge on the southbound side - probably complicated because of fences